Terms & Conditions
All orders and purchases made through Annies Workroom online shop are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This site is owned and operated by Anne Harris. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
Annies Workroom may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this site at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this page are in Australian dollars and all charges will be processed in Australian dollars.
All prices listed on this page are subject to confirmation. Annies Workroom will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the page or on your purchase order.
Annies Workroom reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase. Annies workroom will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Annies Workroom will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. If goods are not available or there is a delay in delivery Annies Workroom will notify its customers within 5 business days.
Goods will be shipped via courier or Australia Post. Once Payment has been received and processed, goods will be shipped, please allow 7-10 business days, note there are some delays due to covid.
If you are unable to attend your booked workshop, you are able to receive a credit note for the full amount paid if you give us at least 28 days notice via email before the date of your booked workshop. All workshop bookings are non-refundable. Credits issued will be valid for 12 months and can be redeemed on any in-person workshop or online training
In the event that government restrictions force the cancellation or postponement of workshops, as they did in the first half of 2020 with COVID19, students will be offered the option of a credit, or alternative online solution, or to reschedule when workshops are able to resume again.
Online Courses/Workshops: Due to the digital nature of these we do not offer refunds.
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances, including any Covid related issues. In the event of a course cancellation, we will offer you the option to transfer to another date, choose an online workshop instead or to receive your fee paid in credit for a future workshop booking. We are unable to compensate for any other costs incurred, such as flights and accommodation. Participants will be notified via email, so please make sure the email you submit is valid and that you check it regularly in the lead up to the workshop.
Transfers for in-person workshops are available for medical reasons only, you will need to submit a medical certificate and notice must be given at least 48 business hours before the start-time of the course.
We cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or other personal circumstances. Only one transfer is allowed, and it must be used within 3 months of the original course date. A refund option is not offered on an already transferred course.
You may substitute another person in your place if you give us at least 24 hours notice before the start-time of the course/workshop or training session. If you’re substituting, you’re in charge of organising that, and all parties will be required to e-mail us at email@example.com so that we can start pre-workshop work.
Non-Attendance / No Show
If you fail to attend a course, the course fee will not be refunded or transferred to another date. We will attempt to send you a 72-hour course reminder to your nominated email address, but cannot guarantee its delivery – it is your responsibility to remember the course dates you have registered for.
During all workshops I will request permission to take photographs of classes for use in my website and social media for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, that’s no problem at all, please let me know at the time.
Annies Workroom will deliver to addresses within Australia and designated Overseas countries. Note Baskets may not be shipped outside of Australia.
Annies Workroom is committed to complying with Australian Commonwealth legislation (http://www.privacy.gov.au/) governing privacy of personal information by businesses. Annies Workroom is committed to the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any third party mailing lists.
All payments are secured using paypal, this ensures all payment details sent via the internet will be as per paypals operating terms and conditions.
Defective items will be replaced or refunded. Annies Workroom will not process Refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. All Refund requests need to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
In the event that Annies Workroom chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
Please refer to COVID policy above for cancellation and refund policies due to border restrictions and lockdowns.
- We only ship within Australia and designated Countries.
- We CANNOT ship baskets to Countries outside of Australia.
- Delivery is via third party courier or Australia Post.
- Most deliveries are sent Australia Post, unless it is decided by Annies Workroom that a courier would be a better choice.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If you require the goods to be sent express post or registered post, you must notify and pay a surcharge on placement of the order.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 7 days for delivery within Australia and we will advise estimate shipping times depending on country outside of Australia.
Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.
COVID Guidelines for Workshop Participants/Attendees
- I acknowledge that by nominating for, or attending an event I agree to abide by and adhere to these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.
- I acknowledge that I must follow all COVID Safe directions related to attendance at an event.
- As an attendee, I understand that I am responsible for adhering to physical distancing, health, and hygiene guidelines. Including, but not limited to:
– Keep 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
– Adhere to all designated venue flow, entry and exit points as per event maps – Stay home, do not attend the event, and seek testing if you have symptoms
– Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes
– Do not share food, drink, or sporting equipment with others
- I confirm, that neither I, nor any member of my household, is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases, been present in any COVID-19 hot spots in the previous 14 days or travelled internationally.
- I confirm that if I return a positive COVID-19 test within 14 days of the event, I will immediately notify my Annies Workroom.
- I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to comply with any other relevant information distributed to particpants via email prior to attending the workshop.
- I warrant that I will provide all required information and that it will be true and correct.
- I authorise my information to be used and disclosed to relevant bodies where necessary to implement the government directions with regards to COVID-19 and the resumption of social community activities; in particular for contact tracing purposes as required from time to time.