Online Shopping Terms & Conditions
All orders and purchases made through Annies Workroom online shop are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This site is owned and operated by Anne Harris. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
Annies Workroom may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this site at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this page are in Australian dollars and all charges will be processed in Australian dollars.
All prices listed on this page are subject to confirmation. Annies Workroom will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the page or on your purchase order.
Annies Workroom reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase. Annies workroom will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Annies Workroom will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. If goods are not available or there is a delay in delivery Annies Workroom will notify its customers within 5 business days.
Goods will be shipped via courier or Australia Post. Once Payment has been received and processed, goods will be shipped, please allow 7-10 business days
Annies Workroom will deliver to addresses within Australia and designated Overseas countries. Note Baskets may not be shipped outside of Australia.
Annies Workroom is committed to complying with Australian Commonwealth legislation (http://www.privacy.gov.au/) governing privacy of personal information by businesses. Annies Workroom is committed to the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any third party mailing lists.
All payments are secured using paypal, this ensures all payment details sent via the internet will be as per paypals operating terms and conditions.
Defective items will be replaced or refunded. Annies Workroom will not process Refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. All Refund requests need to be made in writing to email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.
In the event that Annies Workroom chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
- We only ship within Australia and designated Countries.
- We CANNOT ship baskets to Countries outside of Australia.
- Delivery is via third party courier or Australia Post.
- Most deliveries are sent Australia Post, unless it is decided by Annies Workroom that a courier would be a better choice.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If you require the goods to be sent express post or registered post, you must notify and pay a surcharge on placement of the order.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 7 days for delivery within Australia and we will advise estimate shipping times depending on country outside of Australia.
Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.